When a business dispute becomes a legal dispute, attorneys often require consultants with expertise in forensic accounting and business valuation matters who also possess experience in testifying.
Business disputes sometimes turn into legal disputes. StoneBridge Business Partners has a dedicated team of litigation support professionals who provide the in-depth, technical assistance required when the dispute involves issues of accounting, finance, taxation, valuation, even fraud. Our team members also have the professional credentials and training necessary to provide expert testimony and withstand challenges in court.
We can assist clients and attorneys in these and other matters:
- Shareholder disputes
- Dissenting shareholder actions
- Partnership dissolutions
- Arbitration of valuation issues
- Lost earnings for both corporations and individuals
- Bankruptcy and fraudulent conveyance actions
- Analysis of damage claims
- Infringement of intellectual property
In addition, we regularly work with attorneys to:
- Draft questions for depositions and the cross-examination of opposing experts
- Review and assess the work product of other professionals
- Streamline discovery
From the beginning, we have taken a highly specialized approach to litigation support, believing that it requires the concentrated talents and expertise of a dedicated staff. Our professionals have the experience and expertise to provide a thorough, objective analysis of the valuation reports prepared by opposing experts. In some cases, they have been appointed by the court to act as valuation experts, an indication of the high regard in which they are held. We always work with a sense of urgency, because we understand the implications litigation has for our clients. To learn more, please contact us at www.stonebridgebp.com.